Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beat the Heat

The weather here is getting unbearably hot to the point that shorts and a tank with Old Navy flip flops is more of a uniform than anything else. Not that there is really anything wrong with that ensemble. It's very practical. In fact, I am about to make that my daily uniform as well.




Metropark dress, DKNY jacket, Chanel heels, Elliot Lucca bag

But before I become more practical, I am hanging on to all the last jackets I can wear, while bearing the heat, which includes again this DKNY cargo jacket that I've been wearing year round. It's gotten to the point that I feel naked without it.

Off to see why there is so much hype surrounding Glee.

2 comments:

Angel said...

What a nice dress! lol, where I live, the heat's been turning on and off so you'll walk around seeing people guess the weather and wear sweaters or shorts. The weather is too unpredictable for the weatherman to predict.

L said...

You're so thin! Jeals. Also, love the bag.