Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tapas

If you go out to eat with me, you would know that I love variety. I need something from every category on the food pyramid. When we go to restaurants, its difficult for me to decide and we often order too much because of the variety I want. Therefore, going to a restaurant that specializes in tapas is perfect for me. There's a lot of variety and the appetizers pretty much make up your meal. In other words, I get what I want, and I get it in smaller portions.

My favorite were the empanadas. The crust was crispy and chewy, the beef inside was succulent and tender, and they even drizzled sour cream on top. Well executed, my friends.


Scallops in tomato and wine sauce.


Chorizo and potato omelet.

Food coma...


h&m suspender skirt, express white tee, chanel shoes

We had a couple of other tapas (Shrimp and squid pesto pizza, lamb skewers on top of couscous) which I failed to get a picture of because we couldn't wait to dig in. Small portions? Yes. But when you still fall into the trap of ordering too many, you have to walk it off afterwards.

2 comments:

L said...

OMG come to New Orleans. There's a bar here that serves the best tapas and the kitchen is open till 4am on weekends. (Also, remember how I told you to come between my classes ending and commencement? Good thing I didn't because it is a shit show over here. I am so burned out I'm about to die.)

Anonymous said...

I like the skirt and the shoes too, they remind me of snoopi.