Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello May.

May is the time of the year when procrastinators start considering the destinations they would like to travel to during the summer and beyond. Since the holiday season is right around the corner after the summer months, one (I) must strategically consider where they would like to go during that time as well. So I crouch here and ponder...


Zara Blouse, Baker's heels, Bebe Mesh Cut-Out Leggings, Express chains

New York is usually one of my sure choices every year, but the question this year is when?
San Francisco. Beautiful weather, family, food, shopping. Very, very tempting.
Texas. I live in the huge state of Texas and while I've been to most of the big cities, there's always room for exploring those again.
And Beyond. Asia is probably out of the question this year. Again. My cousin is getting married in Australia early next year, so if I do attend, might as well be more efficient about it and save my legs from extra cramping time.

1 comment:

L said...

San Francisco! Let's plan this bad boy. Also, have you seen the post Jane from Sea of Shoes did on Marfa, TX? Looks interesting...