Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wunderkind Fall 2010

"WUNDERKIND's signature style is defined by a subtle play between structured, tailored, masculine pieces, and soft fluid feminine shapes in sensuous, luxurious fabrics often enhanced by unexpected treatments..." - Wunderkind





To be quite honest, I have never heard of this German designer until I came upon the fall collection while browsing Style.com last week. The colors are amazing, the shoes are wonderful, the scarves are draped exactly right, and how many times have you seen a man in a pink blazer wearing printed trousers look so well-put-together?

3 comments:

L said...

I like the one where she's wearing a blanket. I want that.

a.mi said...

hi! randomly found you through soompi, do you go to UT? :)

-Alice

Jennifer said...

I adore adore adore that pink blazer, but really
the fringe and the curtain like detailings are amazing