Monday, March 1, 2010

Shadows

The Weather has been more than fickle these days. Right when I was about to say that we have been getting beautiful weather, the wind starts to pick up, the sky turns dark and it rains. Some people love this type of weather. And as much as I like curling up into a ball and sleeping during these times, I prefer the sun. I love it when the sun shines brightly and you can open up your blinds to let the natural light into your house. Artificial light can be depressing.




DKNY jacket, Aunt's old wool skirt from the 80's, VS lace tights, Miss Sixty boots, French Connection scarf, Limited cardigan, random tank

Despite my love for dressing up when it is the winter time, I'm glad that the days are becoming longer. There is more time to chase your shadows.

No comments: