Monday, October 19, 2009

Greek Feast








As much as I miss home cooked food and $1 per person meals cooked by myself at home, I do like eating out at least once in awhile. Correction. I LOVE eating out. So when you are on a budget, what do you do? For me, it's either hitting up happy hours or buying a $25 gift certificate at restaurant.com. Sign up to receive emails from them and be on the look out for as much as 80% off of their certificates. You can often buy a $25 gift card for only $2! 

I'm not sure about other cities, but for Austin and Houston, they feature some pretty good restaurants such as Clay Pit and La Strada. Recently, I went to the family owned Greek restaurant,  El Greco, with John, and had a delicious feast for under $20 due to our $25 gift card. What a good deal as you can see! Left-overs were delicious. 

No comments: