Saturday, October 10, 2009

Couch Potato

October is the month of the Texas State Fair, Midterms, Weather Changes (in Texas), and last, but not least MLB Post Season. And because of the latter, I will be for the next ~3 weeks acting as a couch potato with my eyes glued to our new television. Ever since the NY meltdown in the World Series to the Marlins when I was in high school, I took a break from baseball. Call it obsessive, call it stupid, call it Whatever you want. I am glad to be watching baseball again! In HD too!

MLB aside, it was a busy last 2 weeks for me. John and I took a short trip to Dallas - part "business", part recreation. We visited the State Fair and had quite a time. More about that in later posts. We were swamped with presentations, projects, midterms and afterwards, made a trip home to Houston to enjoy some time off with family and friends. All this was fun, but am I glad to be sitting here relaxing before another busy week!

Remember the snake skin leggings? From the previous post? Ha. Well, I found an outfit that I paired them with on on my camera today.  



Courtesy of: my Sony Cybershot
ASOS top, Bebe Snake Skin Leggings, Bakers heels


I am trying to make a commitment to update this blog more often. Let's see how this goes. 



No comments: