Friday, April 23, 2010

I Couldn't Find a Better Place.

I've been on a mission to try out all the little new establishments in Chinatown. Along with that, my taste buds have been craving a good Japanese ramen for as long as I can remember. So, Kubo's it was.

Put on some items that day that hadn't really been touched since they were bought.

Detail of the red cord belt and the specks of lint all over my top.

Finally getting a chance to wear my Theory croc pattern wooden wedges.

Looks fairly decent, right?

First mistake was that I made myself believe that I could find good ramen in Houston, when I didn't even have good ramen in New York. Secondly, the too-hip-for-Houston-Chinatown should have rang the alarm the minute I walked in.



1 comment:

L said...

Dude those shoes are GREAT. I was looking for something like that.