Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seems like many have a date with Alice.

Nicholas Kirkwood's creation is a prime example of too much being just right. It pretty much spells out Alice in Wonderland while having Kirkwood's signature touch.


Margiela. Just beautiful. This dress has that "enchanted" touch to it. I would totally wear this to my wedding if for 1. I could afford it 2. They decided to actually sell it 3. Wedding?.


Tom Binns's broken teacup necklace. What more can I say? Though I cannot and will not dish out 1K+ for this.


The beautiful shoes and dress you can read more about here. The article features the designers' thoughts behind their Alice in Wonderland "inspired" creations.

Johnny Depp in March.


2 comments:

ohmylungs said...

Have a Margiela wedding. You wear that dress and I'll wear a top made of wigs.

Demi said...

Oh I would love to have one! The top made of wigs is insane, yet I can so picture it on you..